A world-class education deserves a best-in-class fitness center. In today’s demanding academic environments, a quality fitness and recreation center—a place where students, staff and faculty can go to decompress and reenergize—is seen as vital. It’s also important that such a facility be a reflection of the school’s character and its standards of excellence. Health Development, a division of Town Sports International (TSI), one of the leading health club operators in the U.S., operates fitness and recreation centers for colleges and universities. Its success with an impressive roster of clients comes from partnering with each client to understand and deliver on their specific desires and objectives. TSI Health Development (TSI/HD) helps its clients meet their fitness and recreation service goals as well as maximize their center’s profitability.
In Partnership With Colleges and Universities, TSI/HD Will:
- consult on facility design, programming, equipment selection and marketing
- develop a financial performance model and start-up/implementation plan
- manage all operations including budgets, systems, facilities and staffing
Why Leading Colleges and Universities Choose TSI/HD:
- TSI/HD is focused exclusively on the special needs of the academic community.
- To gain access to the knowledge and resources of parent company Town Sports International, owner of the largest network of health clubs in the Northeast with over 150 locations.
- It is a company led by health club industry veterans, many with more than 20 years experience.
Currently Operating Facilities for These Prestigious Institutions
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard University
- Georgetown Law