A refreshing change of pace for cardiovascular and muscle conditioning with minimal impact and low stress to the body. Hydrotone bells and boots, flotation belts, and buoy dumbbells are used. No swimming experience necessary.
>>Find a class near you
- Aqua Circuit:
- Intervals of cardiovascular work and strength training exercises are taught using pool resistance equipment.
- Aqua Kickbox:
- Try a kickboxing workout that is more challenging due to the water’s added resistance.
- Aqua Tai Chi:
- A relaxing form of tai chi that increases the flexibility of the limbs and joints through range of motion movements done in the pool.
- Aqua Therapy:
- A warm water exercise class designed specifically for those with arthritis. Instructors are certified by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Aqua Workout:
- A challenging pool class incorporating both strength and cardiovascular work.
- Aqua Yoga:
- This class uses the healing power and support of water to enhance basic yoga moves.
- Deep Water Workout:
- An invigorating cardiovascular workout using flotation belts for deep water running.